I want to thank dlightfullpoetry.wordpress.com for nominating my blog for the Inspiring Blogger Award. I’ve been blogging on here for almost 1 year and 1/2 and I am so thankful to the thousands of people who read, follow and are inspired by my blog in any way. — If you’ve been nominated, here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me
1. My dream is to be a vagabond entrepreneur and push the world forward.
2. Absolutely passionate about travelling.
3. Love dancing to Portuguese and Spanish music.
4. The House of Avidus, my creative house and umbrella company I work under, is modeled after House of Wisdom, 13th century house of some of the world’s greatest minds. It gave birth to the Renaissance. Avidus is latin for “devoted, eager, committed”.
5. I was a spoken word artist for 2 1/2 years.
6. In order to work, I absolutely must listen to running water.
7. I practice yoga and pilates
15 (SUPER INSPIRING) Nominated Bloggers :
1. I am for Change
2. Marianne 365
3. Spend Your Days
4. Musing from the Soul
5. Queen’s End
7. Islan Vignettes
8. El Cantador
10. A Fit Muslimah
11. Living the House of Cards
12. Clan Mother
13. Life Revelation
14. The Eternal Solitude of the Restless Mind
15. June’s Day
16. Ikenna’s Open Secret.